The latest edition of the BADA Newsletter is now available!
In this issue:
- BADA Writers: Gerit Quealy (MIO ’94)
- BADA Writers: Gareth Armstrong
- Farewell, John Barton
- Remembering BADA Governor Honorable Justice Anthony Colman
- Recently on the London Theatre Program: Galleries of the Fall 2017 Productions
- Eunice Roberts appointed Dean of BADA
- Norman Ayrton – Requiescat in pace
- INTERVIEW: Tim Denham: “An Accountant’s life for me.”
- Asking Alumni … Rob Adler
- FOCUS ON: Year Long London Theatre Program – An interview with new Shakespeare Teacher Paul O’Mahony
- SPOTLIGHT ON: BADA’s new Brand
- SPOTLIGHT ON: BADA’S new Website
- SNAPSHOT: Photos from the new course: Acting for Film & Television
Congratulations to Tarell Alvin McCraney (MIO ’05) who won for Best Adapted Screenplay for Moonlight, which was based on his play In Moonlight Black Boys Look Blue.